Equipment with telescoping booms with or without wire ropes.
This course covers crane components, hydraulic theory, mathematical calculations, inspection parameters, wire rope, standard hand signals and load charts. This course prepares the attendee for successful completion of the Hydraulics Engineers' licenses in MA.
Certificate is awarded by Crane's Safety Institute
Material covered in this course:
- Proper crane setup
- Jobsite safety
- Crane component recognition
- Introduction to Hydraulic Theory
- Mathematical load weight and load bearing calculations
- Crane Inspection Parameters
- Wire Rope guidelines and inspection
- Standard Hand Signals
- Load Chart specifics
- Safety standards wisdom
This class meets or exceeds the requirements of OSHA 1926.550, ASME B30.5 and PCSA3.
Recommended class size limit: 20