OSHA 10/30 Hour Site Safety Training
This class was written by OSHA to give the worker an overview of hazards that he/she may work near in the course of their day. This class isn’t designed to replace industry specific training but to raise awareness in other job related hazards.
Certificate is awarded by US Dept of Labor OSHA.
Material covered in this course:
- Introduction to OSHA
- Remember Charlie
- Electrical Safety-Construction
- Bucket Truck
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Fall Protection
- Hazard Communication
- Oral and power point presentation including Q/A
- Films (demonstrating operations and emergency procedures)
Your trainer: Randall Purser
- Retired civil head of safety at Hanscom Air Force Base
- Certified by OSHA
- 25 years experience in construction work
- Familiar with safety standards
Each student will receive a numbered wallet certificate of completion from the US Dept of Labor OSHA. The certificate is accepted at all jobsites nationwide.
This certificate is required to enter prevailing rate jobsites in Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut. Each state has different regulations regarding requirements. We can provide you with the specifics if you request.